Pagina's

Just some random Taylor Swift concert!

Hey guys, as you know, I'm a huge fan of Taylor Swift and I went to her concert in June and it was awesome and I would like to tell you why:

1. One word: Bracelets. These bracelets would light up exactly with the music and it looked so cool!



It looked absolutely amazing!

2. Her speech before 'clean' during her concert in Amsterdam was so beautiful I almost died:


3. Also, she made a lot of friends that night...





So basically we're friends now :)

4. She was sooo good live! Here's a link to a live performance of her, through her earpiece! (Skip until 1:30)



5. Her outfits were so cool!



Welcome to New York



New romantics



Blank space



I knew you were trouble and I wish you would



How you get the girl (yes, those are pink lights on her outfit)



I know places, all you had to do was stay, you are in love, clean and love story


























Enchanted/wildest dreams mashup


























Style and this love



Bad blood and we are never ever getting back together



Out of the woods



Shake it off

6. She did a total different version of I knew you were trouble, where she started singing the chorus really slowly so at first no-one realised it was I knew you were trouble until they heard ''trouble''

Also, she did a version of love story which was more like the 1989 album, instead of the fearless album.

She performed a rock-version of We are never ever getting back together as well.

At last, she performed Enchanted and Wildest dreams together as a mashup, and it was really enchanting!!!

7. She had different versions of outfits on each show, so that fans who went to multible concerts of her, would still be surprised!

8. She had a lot of guests on her show. And then I mean a lot! Unfortunately, she didn't invite her t-squad to Amsterdam, but it was still amazing!



Avril Lavigne



Hailee Steinfeld, Gigi Hadid, Lily aldridge and Lena Dunham



Ellen Degeneres



Fifth Harmony

I can only say she was incredible on that stage! Hope you guys liked it :) Let me know if you've ever been to a Taylor Swift concert in the comments!

See you next time

xoxo







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten